Friday, June 13, 2014

Nothing but LOVE

I don't even have the words...the pictures speak for themselves...




 No matter what is happening in my life, no matter how tired I am sometimes...these people really make it worth it every time! I am overjoyed and very blessed to be able to share life with each one of you, to journey with you and to have become a part of each of your lives. No matter what happens and where life may take all of us, I will always have these memories and my door will always be open. These moments are PRICELESS!

...and for that I am thankful!

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:  
If one falls down, his friend can help him up.

~ Ecclesiastes 4:9

My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.  
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. 

~ John 15:12 

No comments:

Post a Comment