Friday, January 10, 2014

Guidance

Revelation power that comes from God is a powerful thing! As we deal with the issues of life, most of the time we already have the answers. If we allows ourselves, if only we surrender our wills and lay down our earthly crowns, and allow ourselves to be guided by the Holy Spirit to lead us into the right environments, into the circumstance and relationships that would be ideal for you. we would never be disappointed! 

Sometimes He guides us into a seasonal place and some other times He actually takes you to the more permanent dwellings. Sometimes He guides us through people by bringing them into our lives in such a unique a special way.



Today we had a beautiful time reconnecting with this beautiful woman of God whom God brought into my life and who generously and humbly extends her life into mine, teaching me about God by revealing more of who she is in Christ to me.

As I journey I really have come to appreciate the significance of a God-sent spiritual mentor who journeys and confirms God's truth in my life and who would each time take the approach from a Christ-like character. A quality mentor is able and willing to guide you in times of confusion, understand in times of trouble, process difficult issues according the the Word and even correct in love when necessary. I realised that it was not that easy to find a quality mentor, someone who is mature in their faith and is are actually able and willing to share this journey through living a transparent and authentic life. The process of finding that kind of mentor is almost like finding the right person to be in a relationship with. It took me 2 years of praying and searching for that true, authentic and meaningful connection, and I must say - I found her! 

...and for that I am so, so , so  THANKFUL...
Thank you Alice for being in my life :)

"Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety." ~ Proverbs 11:14

No comments:

Post a Comment