Friday, January 3, 2014

It's the little things...

Today I was literally bogged down with things I had to do, going through my to do list and preparing for the upcoming work-weekend. It was one of those days when I had to depend on plans, things and people to line up and fall into place and they didn't. It was one of those days where I had to take a breath and rise up above the circumstances and let go, in my mind kind of saying, "Ok, what's next?"

Little things were not coming together, but I guess it was not all that bad. The evening turned for the better and it was that one little thing that really made me stop and smile...when my friend who was hanging out with me showed so much concern for the fact that I did not remember to have a proper meal and decide to get me this:


...and for that I am thankful...

No comments:

Post a Comment