Thursday, January 2, 2014

Perspective is everything

Today I am thankful for being able to enjoy the amazing weather, nature and the overall beauty of this country!



When I went for my run this morning, as I was gazing at the horizon. There was the sun breaking the dawn, painting the sky with multitudes of colours, gracefully wrapping the clouds in the morning fire.

These are the moment professional photographers wake up early for and millions of tourists pay healthy bucks to come to The Bahamas and see, while many others only dream about. And yet, this is what I get to see every morning, this is where I get to live and appreciate all it's bounty!

Above all I am thankful that He brought me here and for the connections that He allows me to have, impacting my life in such a beautiful way through pure, genuine child-like love and friendships...

...and for that I am thankful, God...

No comments:

Post a Comment