Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mother's Love

In the past few days I was able to experience a subtle but yet so noticeable kind of care and love coming from my mother. She has been so kind to me and has been showing these random, unexpected, small yet so meaningful acts of kindness...

Last Saturday she came by and dropped off some lunch, but not just some food she picked up...it was her home made lentil vegan soup packaged in this small red box and to top it off, there was a box of multivitamins for women. How thoughtful is that?



Then on Sunday she came by and treated my dislocated-pinky-toe-foot with this acupuncture apparatus to help it heal better...Today she came by again with some more soup - my favourite - borsch vegan style!

For some of you this will make no sense...but I have been praying for God to bring us to a place where we can experience moments like these...and being here make me go - wow! This is a God-story. It is incredible to see His hand working in my life, in her life. He has a power to restore a relationship that has gone through so many seasons...

...and for that I am so very THANKFUL...


"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." ~ Mark 11:2

No comments:

Post a Comment